Sharpsburgh Museum of History

VISIT THE MUSEUM:
106 East Main Street • 2nd Floor • Sharpsburg, MD 21782
Museum currently closed until further notice for staff restructuring
MISSION OF THE MUSEUM
To teach the public about the people of the town of Sharpsburg and it`s district, from before, during, and after the Battle of Antietam. Our History starts back to the Indian Deed of 1727 to the present.
NOTABLE ARTIFACTS & EXHIBITS
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Officers
Beatrix Gregg, President
Jesse Rogers, Vice President
Bob Brooks, Secretary
Patti Hammond, Treasurer
Members
Gary Candelaria
John DiCarlo
Russ Weaver



